3M P100 ADVANCED PARTICULATE FILTER
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Exterior netting increases durability for a longer lasting filter
- Initial pressure drop of 2200 Series filters is lower than pressure drop of comparable competitive filters
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
USE WITH 3M™ REUSABLE RESPIRATORS 6200, 6300, 6800 & 6900
2 FILTERS PER PACK
3M™ Advanced Particulate Filter 2291, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants and can be used as a pre-filter for certain chemical exposures. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination.
A longer lasting filter that works for many industries and applications. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. In customer field trials, 3M 2200 Series filters lasted up to twice as long as standard filters. Initial pressure drop of 2200 Series P100 filters is 30% lower than standard P100 Series filters. Lower pressure drop over time can extend filter life. The 2291 is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. This filter is commonly used in the following industries: construction, general manufacturing, mining, and primary metals.
The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code “Magenta” in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2291 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency. The pressure drop of 2200 Series filters is lower than the pressure drop of comparable competitive products both initially and during loading.